Sunday, April 28, 2013

I am finally back to writing- A review is coming soon!

Wow, blog, it's good to be back. After working two jobs for months and months, I finally quit one of them and will have more free time on my hands. I got sucked into the abyss of work for longer than I would have liked. The past ten months or so has involved working days, and nights, and weekends, and sometimes 11 or 12 days with no days off and multiple 12-13 hour days in that chunk. This is the life of a graduate in a recession--all of that for a small chunk of money in the grand scheme of things.

But I couldn't do it anymore, so now I am just working the normal Monday thru Friday kind of gig.

And I finally have time to review.

It's starting to become spring where I am, and I want to read something uplifting and spring-like. I picked up this book at the library today, and a review will be coming once I finish it.


I want to thank everyone who has ever looked at this blog, and I feel bad for abandoning it for so long. So here's to more reviews, a less hectic life, and more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment